EMPOWERING WOMEN LEADERS & INNOVATORS
At the Womensphere Foundation, a key mission is to empower and advance women leaders and innovators across all fields and industries.
We develop programs, and collaborate with select partners on their programs, that unleash women’s potential, and advance women as leaders and innovators.
Through the Womensphere Global Summits,
we convene leaders to collaborate on defining and implementing an
agenda for advancing women as leaders and innovators across
institutions, industries, disciplines, sectors, and our global society.
Through the Womensphere Emerging Leaders Global Summit, we convene, inspire, and empower the next generation of women leaders and innovators.
We are supporting and promoting the following institutions and non-profit organizations that are advancing women's leadership and innovation across fields and industries:
Premier research and policy institutions on women's leadership and innovation
- Catalyst - led by Ilene Lang, CEO (Womensphere Global Award)
- Harvard Women and Public Policy Program, Harvard Kennedy School of Government - led by WAPPP Director and Harvard Kennedy School Academic Dean Dr. Iris Bohnet and WAPPP Executive Director Victoria Budson
- National Council for Research on Women (NCRW) - led by Ainne Duggan, President
- World Economic Forum - Global Gender Gap Report - led by Saadia Zahidi, Senior Director, Head of Constituents, World Economic Forum
- World Policy Institute - led by Michele Wucker, President
Leading women's empowerment organizations
- Forte Foundation - led by Elissa Ellis-Sangster, Executive Director
- Global Fund for Women - led by Musimbi Kanyoro, CEO (Womensphere Global Award)
- Global Fund for Widows - led by Heather Ibrahim Leathers, Chair & Founder
- Omega Institute Women's Leadership Center - led by Elizabeth Lesser and Carla Goldstein, Co-Founders
- The New Agenda – led by Amy Siskind, President & Founder
- Women of the Future Awards and Network - led by Pinky Lelani OBE, Chair & Founder
Premier women's networks
- 85 Broads - led by Janet Hanson, CEO & Founder
- City Women's Network - led by Brenda Trenowden, President, and Managing Director, BNY Mellon
- European Women's Professional Network - led by Marijo Bos, President
- New York Women's Agenda (NYWA) - led by Beverly Neufeld and Gena Lovett, Presidents (Past and Current)
- We Are The City - led by Vanessa Vallely, Founder & Chair
- Women Presidents Organization (WPO) - led by Marsha Firestone, President & Founder
Partner student organizations