EMPOWERING SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
At the Womensphere Foundation, a key strategy towards solving some of
society's greatest issues is empowering social entrepreneurship.
We empower women social entrepreneurs and social innovators, as well as leaders of social enterprises that are benefiting women and girls.
We are developing our own programs, as well as collaborating with select partners on programs that empower social entrepreneurship and social innovation.
We are supporting and promoting the following social enterprises and social entrepreneurs:
- Advancement for Rural Kids - led by Ayesha Vera-Yu, Chair & Founder (Womensphere Global Award)
- Global Fund for Widows - led by Heather Ibrahim Leathers, Chair and Founder
- Global Health Corps - led by Barbara Bush, President & Founder
- Indego Africa - led by Conor French, CEO
- Made by Survivors - led by Sarah Symons, CEO and Co-Founder
- Same Sky - led by Francine LeFrak, CEO and Founder
- Shining Hope for Communities - led by co-founders Kennedy Odede (CEO) and Jessica Odede (COO) (Womensphere Global Award)